Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gone Fishin'























I'm taking a break here in Fluville until Labor Day.

I'm going out to California to visit my sisters and some friends that I never see, accompany my girlfriend while she plays a few gigs out there, and work on a project that I've had on the back burner for quite some time. All this with a broken toe.

So, I'll leave you with a few records by Lightnin' Hopkins. That's not so bad, is it?



















Download: "My California" mp3
by Lightnin' Hopkins, 1948.
Available on The Complete Aladdin Recordings.























Download: "Fishing Clothes" mp3
by Lightnin' Hopkins, 1965.
Available on Fishing Clothes: The Jewel Recordings 1965-1969.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ted,

This is a fantastic blog you've got here. Thanks so much for sharing all this great music! The albums sound remarkable. You're doing a good service.

Spencer