Monday, March 12, 2007

Blue Monday

Fats Domino is sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's blue Monday here at the Flu. Sorry if I've been a little lax around here with the posting, but what started as a mission is starting to feel like a burden. Don't get me wrong, I love sharing this stuff, and Google Analytics tells me people from Siberia to South Africa are digging the flu. Not to sound like a Jewish mother or something, my dear readers, but would it hurt you to use the comments? Send me a love letter. Tell me you hate my guts. Anything, I dare you...

Download: GONE mp3

Download GONE mp3

Download: Keith Richards GONE mp3
Download: Alex Chilton GONE mp3

Buy at Amazon: Fats Domino, Alex Chilton


Anonymous said...



bjimba said...

I, for one, appreciate your efforts. I'll use the excuse that I read your blog through the RSS feed plugged into Google Reader, and so I don't usually make it to the site itself. But the sight of a 78rpm label in the river of blogposts always brings a smile to my face. (The one that sticks in my mind -- I had never heard Presley's version of "My Baby Left Me", and so had never realized how thoroughly John Fogerty imitated that track on "Cosmos Factory".)

You do great work -- keep it up as long as you enjoy it!

d. chedwick bryant said...

Did Smiley Lewis do Blue Monday too?
I used to have some of his old records when I was a I loved Smiley Lewis!

Ted Barron said...

thanks everyone. chedwick, stay tuned for some smiley lewis. i'll try
to put it up in the next few weeks. i've been meaning to.

jeff said...

anytime I see a fats domino post, you get my undieing gratitude and a mighty big THANK YOU!